top of page

Food Control Plan

As of the 1st March 2016, the NZ Food laws have changed and you now need to apply for a Food Control Plan with your local Council.

For more information on how to apply to the Council for a Food Control Plan, please see the Auckland Council website or the Hamilton Council website.

bottom of page